Click & Collect Only
The item you just added is unavailable. Please select another product or variant.
An old favourite: delicious and incredibly easy to make. Our Jersey butter is perfect for this recipe, as the high melting point stops the shortbread from feeling greasy.
125g / 4oz Longley Farm Jersey Butter (half a stick)
55g / 2oz caster sugar (plus extra for sprinkling on at the end)
180g / 6oz plain flour
- Heat the oven to 190C / 375F / Gas mark 5
- Beat the butter and sugar together until smooth
- Stir in the flour to make a smooth paste. Turn onto a worktop and carefully roll out until the paste is about 1cm or half an inch thick
- Cut into your favourite shape (rounds, fingers, hearts, cows...) and place on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle with caster sugar and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until pale golden-brown
- Allow to cool - then enjoy!