We are a long standing and successful family owned dairy based in Holmfirth. Longley Farm has been making award winning products for over 70 years.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Industrial/Maintenance Electrician to join our maintenance team. In this role you will be responsible for installation, commissioning, fault finding, electrical maintenance and maintenance of dairy plant equipment, pumps, switches and sensors.
- Experience in electrical installation (5+ years desirable, ideally with some experience in a food manufacturing environment)
- You must be capable of carrying out problem solving techniques, including electrical fault finding
- Understanding of electrical and P&ID drawings
- Ability to carry out and manage small installation projects
- Understanding of PLC’s, SCADA systems and motor VDS control systems (Desirable)
- Electrical Inspection and Testing 2391 qualification (Desirable)
- 18th Edition regulations qualification (Desirable)
- IT literate
- Good communication skills, well organised and able to manage own workload
This list is not exhaustive and the successful candidate will need to develop skills and adapt to new challenges as the roles develop. Longley farm offers hard working, reliable and motivated people the opportunity for a challenging and rewarding future with us.
All candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and must be currently eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Rate of pay: £30k – 35k including some paid breaks (negotiable based on experience)
This role is full time (Monday to Friday, 40 hour basic working week with overtime available). All team members are expected to demonstrate a reasonable degree of flexibility, with varying working hours.
Weekend work and on call rota system required
Contributory pension scheme
Generous holiday allowance
Please send your CV to: email@example.com